Acne Scarring Management
Frequently Asked Questions
One or more of the factors listed below could be delaying your progress:
- Lifestyle – Inadequate sleep or drug and alcohol abuse.
- Stress – Physical, emotional or job related.
- Climate – Humidity induces excretion.
- Physical contact – touching the affected area or wearing hats, headbands, etc.
- Diet – Foods high in iodine (processed foods, salty snacks, etc.). A well balanced diet is recommended.
- Hormonal fluctuations – Birth control pills, pregnancy or seasonal changes.
- Cosmetics – Improper use or the wrong choice of products
With continued use of Danné Home Prescriptives and regular corrective in-salon treatment you can expect results in approximately two months.
Initially, you will be asked to complete a thorough questionnaire. We will then assess your skin condition and combine this knowledge with that from the questionnaire to design an individual corrective treatment program.
The treatment will include:
- Removal of redundant cuticle build up and debris from the skin
- Release and removal of impaction and infection
- Acne healing and controlling additives
- Enzyme treatment to improve skin functioning; to flush and expel toxins and rebuild stronger, healthier tissue.
- Application of hydrating gel or lymph drainage
These treatments can be performed on the face or the body. Each treatment is very private and relaxing, and will bring you a step closer to having clear skin.